Barrier Gate Arms
Barrier gate operators are what you see in parking garages, at toll booths, and at other traffic control areas. It is an automatic gate consisting of a breakaway gate arm, motor assembly and housing installed at the departure end of a toll island or a car park. A traffic barrier is used to reduce violations and speed through a toll lane.
- Parking Control.
- Best used in high traffic areas and guarded communities.
- Can be used as single or double gates.
- Can be used in conjunction with other gates to prevent tailgating.
- Standard or custom design.
- Aluminum, wood, plastic, vinyl, and plexiglass arm materials.
- Regular arms, and folding arms for garages or low ceiling.
Barrier arm helpful links: